The homely atmosphere and serenity of Sheltered Waters, the special, family-friendly, backpacker hostel located a short, level stroll from the township of Russell beckons you to visit amongst the palms and talk to the ring-necked parrots.
After an exciting day out in the Bay or a swim at Long Beach, relax and enjoy the BBQ area and the courtyard with a tropical theme to it. It is a recreation of the outside environment with huge amounts of green land that is sure to make you feel relaxed and welcome. You can let it all sink in with birds singing in the background as you enjoy your day in the hot spa.
Accommodation is offered in three different rooms - One En-Suite to sleep four having one queen size bed and a set of bunks in a large room with own shower and toilet; a Double Room with one double bed and plenty of natural light; and a Dormitory to sleep ten with five sets of bunks, some...> read more
... with curtains for privacy & all with bedside lamps.
Sheltered Waters Backpackers is wheelchair-friendly and equipped with fire sprinklers and emergency lighting for your safety.
- All occupants fully serviced with crisp white linen, duvets and fluffy white towels
- Large, fully-equipped kitchen
- Laundry with washing machine and dryer
- Spa pool
- Private gardens with courtyards and BBQ
- Homely Lounge
- Coin operated Wireless Hot-Spot also with IAC Easynet wireless
- Internet, fax and phone access
- Trampoline and bikes if you would like to explore Russell.