From self-contained cottages to sheltered campsites, the Russell-Orongo Bay Holiday Park makes an ideal base to explore the Bay of Islands.
Relax in our sheltered grounds, surrounded by native bush, that overlook Orongo Bay.
The Russell-Orongo Bay Holiday Park is in a Kiwi and Weka protected zone and only a few minutes by car from Russell town.
Paihia can be reached via passenger ferry or via the car ferry opposite Opua, and Kerikeri is only half an hour away by car.
Wake up to the sound of native birds, including Tuis, Fantails, Wood Pigeons and...> read more
We have a pool, BBQ and landscaped ponds so you can enjoy the natural environment.
For group bookings, a lodge and special rates are available, and catering can be arranged.
Fishing weekend and holiday deals also available.
Prices may change, please check first.
Seasonal rates : 1 Oct - 30 Apr
Shoulder rates : 1 May - 30 Sep
• Our cabins will take from 4-8 people and are great value for families
• Beds are fitted with mattress protectors, fitted sheets, and pillows
• Most have fridges
• BYO duvet or sleeping bag, or hire one
• Shared bathroom
Lodge Kitchen Cabins
• Complete with decks
• Double and single bed with all bedlinen
• Tea and coffee making facilities
• All with fridges
• BYO towel.
• Shared kitchen and bathroom
• Complete with decks
• Double bed with all bedlinen
• Kitchenette with fridge
• Bathroom with shower & toilet
• Towels supplied
• 4 hectares space - choose a site with sea and/or native forest views
• Powered and non powered sites
• Standalone, private and self contained
• Spacious decks with sea views
• Separate bedroom plus mezzanine adjacent to lounge room
• Sleeps 4 – 6
• Linen provided
• 11 Lodge Rooms
• 3 Lodge Kitchen Cabins
• 2 Eco-Chalets
• Sheltered Campsites (50 powered, 60 un-powered)
• 6 Deluxe Cabins
• Seasonal rates & minimum stay periods in high season
• Communal kitchen/fridge/microwave, dining room
• Toilet/shower facilities, laundry, linen hire
• Camp store, email, TV lounge with a log fire in winter
• Swimming pool, barbecues, outdoor picnic tables, childrens playground
• Off-street parking, boat parking, coach/bus/truck park, boat and caravan storage, boat & carwash, pets by arrangement
• Fish cleaning and smokehouse facilities.
Your hosts Don & Angela, are waiting to hear from you, just send a message using the contact form below.