Stroll along the shores caressed by the fresh sea air and sparkling clear waters. Relax and listen to the chorus of cicadas and native birds as they fill the air with their song. Dream away the hours beside the pool. Okiato Lodge is the finest place in the world to revitalize your senses. Situated at the end of James Clendon Place in Opua, which is just a short flight from Auckland or a scenic drive along the coastal highway, the lodge with its stunning views of the islands and the sea, tranquil woodlands, landscaped gardens and impeccable facilities and services is sure to rejuvenate your soul.
The exclusive accommodation at Okiato consists of eight spacious air-conditioned executive suites which open to their own private veranda with glorious vistas of the Bay. Large comfortable beds in the quiet surroundings ensure solitude in this secluded paradise. Each suite has an ensuite bathroom...> read more
... with bathrobes, beach towels and hair dryers. A stocked mini-bar and tea and coffee making facilities are available for your exclusive use.
The lodge is reputed for its culinary skills. The award-winning chefs have something to suit every palette and the four course dinner of the finest New Zealand food is always varied. Arrangements are also made for personal needs or a special diet, if required. Unless guests specify a choice, the breakfast is generally determined by the weather.
* Tariff includes luxury accommodation, full breakfast, complimentary pre-dinner drinks and four-course dinner.
* Services include in-house laundry service; facsimile service; bathrobes, hair dryers, beach towels, mini-bars, tea / coffee making facilities and television.
* The hosts can arrange excursions for golf, game fishing, diving, scenic tours and wilderness walks.
* The lodge has special Honeymoon Packages.
* Children under the age of thirteen years cannot be accommodated. Exception is made if a group books the whole lodge.
* The lodge has a non-smoking policy within the lodge.