Videos tagged with motel russell NZ We arrive in Paihia and by a process of elimination of whether a motel has wifi and a bath (the later it doesnt but hey hoh), we choose The Admirals, − (Location on Google Maps) )this is a good choice and one that deserves its five star tourist board rating as its spacious, warm and central but quiet with super comfy beds The motel is just off Kings Road which has a really funky mix of backpackers, bars and restaurants − The Admirals is convenient for all the amenities but far enough away from the fallout of the BASE party backpackers half way down the road We are staying here for 2 nights and plan to check out Whitangi and Russell as well as hang on the beach for a relax . More information, photos and video at: .onewaynewzealandblogentry.aspid105
Welcome to Motel Russell, stay in comfort a short walk from the Russell beach, wharf, shops and restaurants.
Situated in the beautiful village of Russell, Motel Russell is surrounded by an acre of subtropical gardens. Relax with the birdsong and tranquillity of our gardens.
We have a choice of 6 studios, and one- and two- bedroom apartments. Motel Russell provides accommodation for families, couples, individuals and groups.
• Swimming pool, with deck chairs and barbecue
• Cot...> read more
..., highchair, baby bath available on request
Wireless HotSpot with FREE starter password for limited use, further use at low rates.
• We can assist you with all your local tour & activities bookings
• Off-street parking for cars and boats
• Fish cleaning bench
• Ensuite, TV, phone, fridge, tea/coffee facilities, radio and hairdryers in all (DVD players on request).
#10 - 1 x split-king 1 x single sofa bed, microwave, patio area
#11 - 1 x queen, patio area
#12 - 1 x king-size or 2 singles, patio area
#14 - 1 x split-king 1 x single sofa bed, patio area
#15 - king-size bed or 2 singles, full kitchen facilities, patio area.
#16 - king-size bed or 2 singles, full kitchen facilities. This is a first-floor balcony unit.One Bedroom Apartment
From $90 to $250 per room (2 - 4 people depending on room) ask about off season discounts
• Extra person $25
• Peak or Late summer rates may apply for public holidays, event and long weekends.
• Minimum stay of three nights may apply during peak periods and for discounts
• Apartments are available for long term rental during shoulder and winter periods
where you can stay in comfort within a gentle short stroll to the beach, wharf, shops and restaurants.