The Arline is a 40ft kauri launch that has been providing a relaxing and highly successful fishing experience for more than 30...> read more
... years in the Bay of Islands, New Zealand. She is ideal for individuals, groups and families with a good combination of shelter and open deck space.
Thousands of people passing through Paihia and its surrounds have taken the opportunity to relax and spend a few hours on the Arline exploring and sampling the extensive fishing grounds contained within the group of over 140 islands known as the Bay of Islands.
Skipper Terry is a well known character with 45 years experience in charter boats. Terry is the area's longest serving fishing skipper. He has had plenty of time to locate the ideal fishing spots and knows when to try them.
We cater for first timers, families and keen anglers. Bait, rods and reels are supplied along with plenty of shelter from the elements and a clean toilet. We are sensitive to anglers requirements which are many and varied. All the fish caught is gutted and gilled and can be filleted upon request.
You owe it to yourself to spend an inexpensive day on the water with your friends and family.
Our Standard Fishing Trip
- At five and a half hours, this trip is the best value in the Bay of Islands. Perfect for individuals and groups wanting to share a day on the water with others.
- We depart the Paihia Wharf at 9am and return at around 2:30pm. We can also pickup and drop off at the Russell Wharf upon request.
- Cost per individual is $80 Adult, $50 Child (6-12 years).
- These are available upon request. Fishing and/or Cruising options are available (minimum of 3 hours).
- Work get-togethers; Team Building; Family Reunions; Fishing Clubs; Christmas Functions - All are great reasons to consider the Arline as the place to be in the Bay of Islands. Whatever your reason, contact us and ask for a quote.
The Perfect Gift
Cannot find that gift for the person who has everything How about a Personalised Voucher for a fishing trip Check out our website and then order a personalised voucher for your special person.
Kiwi Owner operated